Benefits of customizing T-shirts
T-shirts are a classic choice for any occasion. Our bulk T-shirts work well for creating branded giveaways to hand out at social events and trade shows. Quality cotton shirts make comfortable but durable team uniforms. Got an outdoor event? Sports or long-sleeve T-shirts mean your employees are appropriately dressed for the season. When you customize your own T-shirt at Promotique, you can choose from a variety of colors, materials and styles.
Tips for designing your personalized T-shirt
Choosing a style
- Pick a T-shirt color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing this shirt – is it a staff uniform or a branded giveaway? This will help you choose which T-shirt is best for you, whether you need high-quality embroidery or a printed option.
Customizing your T-shirt
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file, including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Getting the most out of your T-shirts
Custom T-shirts are a great way to promote your company logo. What’s more, having all your team members wearing matching T-shirts presents a consistent and professional branded image. With a variety of styles to choose from, whether it’s a classic cotton shirt or a performance tee, you’ll find something that’s right for you.
Frequently asked questions
Our T-shirts range from XS – 5XL, depending on the brand and style. You’ll also find men's and women’s styles to choose from.
You can print on one side of these T-shirts – depending on the style, either the front or back.
We don’t offer sleeve printing right now.
You’ll find many of our T-shirts are available to order in quantities as low as one. It means you can order the exact numbers you need, or even order just one shirt and see how it looks before ordering more for your team.
No. At the moment, we do not offer samples.