Custom Hats & Headwear
Benefits of custom caps and beanies
Caps and beanies are year-round essentials – whether it’s for keeping the sun out of your eyes in summer or making sure your ears stay warm in winter. That’s why custom embroidered hats are popular giveaways with customers and a favorite with staff and colleagues. Hats are also ideally suited to sports events – when everyone’s wearing their personalized caps, there’s a clear team identity.
Tips for designing your personalized hat
Choosing a style
- Pick a cap or hat color that complements your logo.
- Consider when you (or your team) will be wearing your custom cap or hat, is it for sport, working outside, or as part of a uniform to wear at an event? It will affect whether you choose a professional style, or something more relaxed and breathable.
Customizing your hat
- Make sure your logo design is clear and stands out.
- If you have any text, choose a font style and size that’s easy to read.
- Upload any type of file including .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
Selecting the right decoration option
There are a couple of different options for printing your logo on your cap or beanie.
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework gives your embroidered hat long-lasting color and texture. Popular option.
- Single-color print: Delivers a durable design with a more painted-on feel.
Frequently asked questions
While they look similar from the front, the main difference between baseball caps and trucker caps is the at the back. Trucker caps feature mesh panels at the back, rather than the traditional four or five panels on a baseball cap. It makes trucker caps particularly breathable.
Many of our custom hats have no minimum quantity, so they’re available in numbers as low as one. It means you can order the number of hats you need, rather than being stuck having to order in bulk. When shopping for your custom cap, we recommend you use the “quantity” filter.