Create personalised backpacks with your logo or artwork.
Branded backpacks are a practical promo. They're ideal for the daily commute, business trips or weekend breaks. Get your business noticed with your logo or business name printed or embroidered onto the bag. Matching bags are also a great way to stand out at trade shows or team events and create a professional look for your entire team. What's more, giving backpacks with a logo to delegates during your next corporate event is a smart way to get brand recognition.
How to design your own custom backpacks
Pick your style
- Think about how you (or your team) will use the backpack. Is it for the commute, travelling or general use? Pick a backpack model that has the ideal features and compartments.
- Then, select a backpack colour that makes your logo stand out.
It's time to customise!
- Upload your design. These file types are best: .pdf, .ai, .jpeg, .png and .ppt.
- Check that your design is clear and that it stands out.
- Select your font – make sure that the style and size make it easy to read.
Select your decoration
- Embroidery: Detailed needlework adds texture and vibrancy to your design.
- Full-colour transfer: Your design is applied directly to the backpack with a photo-realistic print.
- Full-colour inkjet: The dyes and pigments used for your design are absorbed into the fabric of your backpack.
- Single-colour print: A great option for giveaways, this gives a painted-on yet durable finish.
Frequently Asked Questions
Do these personalised backpacks have pockets?
Yes – filter by 'side pockets' to find backpack options with up to 6 pockets. Backpacks with side pockets are ideal for travelling.
Can I order just one?
We have many options available in quantities as low as one, so you can order the right number of backpacks that you need. We recommend using the 'quantity' filter to find just what you're looking for.
What's the difference between cinch, sling and standard strap types?
Standard backpacks come with two straps (which are normally adjustable). Sling backpacks have one strap that goes diagonally across your chest. Cinch (drawstring) bags have a cord for straps which also functions as the 'cinch' to open and close the bag. These ones are lightweight and ideal for giveaways.
Do these bags have carry handles?
Most of our bags have at least one carry handle. You can filter by 'number of carry handles' to find bags with up to two carry handles.
Can I customise branded backpacks?
Yes! We offer customisable backpacks from a huge selection of brands. Filter by brand to check out the options.